PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
The personal information we collect from and about you may vary depending on how you interact with our Services and the information you voluntarily provide. We may collect personal information directly from you or otherwise in connection with your use of the Services, such as:
● Contact information, including your name, contact details (such as mailing address and email address), event or conference registration and related information (including dietary restrictions or photos and videos taken at events), and communication preferences.
● Survey information, including information provided in messages sent through forms or surveys, to our email addresses, or by phone. This may also include information provided when you subscribe to our newsletters.
● Account information, including name, username, account ID, date of birth, contact information, profile information, saved, “liked” or bookmarked articles or recipes, payment and purchase history information, subscription information, enrolled and completed courses, Stock Simulator results, and any other information you provide to us.
● Financial information, including credit and debit card information, bank account and routing numbers, and billing and shipping address.
● Demographic information, including age, gender, race, income, occupation, marital status, and household/family information, including household size and length of time at your residence.
● Health or fitness-related information, including exercise and activity levels, weight loss goals, dietary preferences, and other health and wellness information.
● User-generated content, including personal information you choose to provide about yourself when participating in forums or discussions about the Services, posting comments or reviews, and engaging in any Services. Please note that the information you post can be viewed, used, or captured by anyone visiting the Services, so you should avoid posting sensitive personal information that you do not want to make available to the public.
● Contests, Sweepstakes, and Survey Information, Identity Verification Information: For many digital properties, new and our third-party partners may automatically collect certain information from or in connection with your device when you visit or interact with our Services, such as the types of information listed below and in the subsections here: except for information provided when participating in a contest or sweepstake, information included in any responses sent through surveys or questionnaires, or the content of any testimonials.
AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED INFORMATION
As is true for many digital properties, we and our third-party partners may automatically collect certain information from or in connection with your device when you visit or interact with our Services, such as the list below and in the subsections here:
⠀⠀⠀● Device Data, including internet protocol (IP) address, operating system, device type and version, browser type and version, browser ID, entered URL, and referring page/campaign, date/time of visit, other user-agent data, time spent on our Services, and any errors that may occur during your visit to our Services. Device data may overlap with the other categories of data listed below.
⠀⠀⠀● Analytics Data, including the path you take to our Services, through our Services, and from our Services, our use and activity on or in connection with our Services, values of actual emails sent and what attachments or links are opened, accessed or viewed (such as through pixels as further described below).
⠀⠀⠀● Location Data, including precise or rough geographic location information that we or our third-party providers may collect, such as through permissions within the application’s operating system or browser functionality.
Please note that we and our third-party partners may combine the information that each of us automatically collects with other information about you, including information you choose to provide.
We also obtain personal information from third parties, which we often combine with personal information we collect either automatically or directly from an individual. For example, we may receive the same categories of personal information as described above from the following third parties:
⠀⠀⠀● Other Users Interacting with Our Services – We may receive your information from other users who interact with our Services.
⠀⠀⠀● Business Partners – We may receive your information from our business partners, such as companies that offer their products or services within our Services or on other properties (e.g., digital properties, offline locations) or marketing/advertising and analytics partners, including third-party brands/agencies or other partners who facilitate the buying and selling of advertising inventory within our Services, measure the efficacy of such associated advertising campaigns, or inform business analytics (e.g., view rates, bounce rates, audience composition).
⠀⠀⠀● Social Networks – When a person interacts with our Services through various social networks, such as when someone logs in through a social network, “likes” us on Facebook, follows or shares our content on Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or other social networks, we may receive some information from these social networks, including profile information and any other information you allow the social network to share with third parties. We use this information to enable you to connect to your account, communicate or interact with individuals on the social network, better understand the demographics of our visitors, and personalize content and advertisements. Individuals should always review and, if necessary, adjust their privacy settings on third-party websites and social networking services before sharing information and/or connecting or linking them to other services.
⠀⠀⠀● Information Received from Authentication Services – Some portions of our Service may enable you to log in through a third-party social network or authentication service, such as Facebook or Google. These services will authenticate the person’s identity and may provide the option to share certain personal information with us, which might include a name, email address, agenda, and contacts or other information. The data we receive depends on the third party’s policies and the individual’s privacy settings on that respective third-party digital property. We use this information to authenticate the person’s account, provide our Services, communicate with our users, and for advertising and marketing purposes.
⠀⠀⠀● Service Providers – Our service providers who perform services exclusively on our behalf, such as payment processors or surveys and third parties who conduct marketing/advertising and analytics activities on our behalf, collect personal information and may share some or all of this information with us.
⠀⠀⠀● Data Providers – We may from time to time obtain personal information from third-party data providers to correct or supplement personal information we collect. For example, we may obtain updated contact information from third-party data providers to reconnect with an individual or to obtain demographic information (e.g., interests, preferences).
⠀⠀⠀● Other Sources – We may also collect personal information about individuals that we do not otherwise have from publicly accessible sources, third-party data providers, brand partnerships, or through transactions such as mergers and acquisitions.